Scrubs & the House M.D.

Sunday, September 04, 2016

I was coming back from Delhi, 2 guys around 45 were discussing about disease outbreaks, they were from public health and safety department. Out of curiosity I asked few questions which Google would have answered, but then come on we are still humans and not from planet Wall-e.

Me : "bhaisaab ye virus kya hota hai... Mai confused hu.. Ye bacteria me aatma hoti hai k nahi..."

Doctor - "yaar ye bacteria me aatma to mere maze lene k liye bol rahe ho tum... Yakeen hai... But the virus is something which is dead when out of system, waiting for somebody jis se wo attach ho and ander jaate he active... Poora satyanash..simple me samjha raha hu. "

Me : "per ye samajh me nahi aaya... "

Doctor : "yaar... Kejrival ka naam suna hai?"
Whole train bursts into laughter.

Doctor : "to matlab aaisi cheezo me aatma nahi hoti... Ye to jaha marzi chipak jaate hai and system kharab he karte hai"

You Might Also Like

0 Reactions

Its My Life

This is what that is going on my life, my happy/ sad memories... At times Its what my mind muses and purges out as poetry when its not thinking anything what it is forced to think!!!

»

My Facebook

My Twitter

My Photography